Reviews and random thoughts brought about by various movies, series, music, books, travels, social behavior and what not...

Thursday, September 18, 2014

False Apart releases their PV "Nothing's Left, Nothing's Right"

Pop-core rockers "False Apart" releases their video for the single "Nothing's Left, Nothing's Right".

Now, I didn't know them (kasi clueless ako) , on one of their gigs at Club Dredd, I thought they said "Falls Apart" (hey, isn't that a name of a metal band...ay Shadows Fall pala yun. Isn't that a name of an emo song). But their performance blew me away and I've been liking their music since.

The way the guitars playfully harmonizes (or counter harmonize...depending on the song) creates a layer of texture to their songs, which they also do with the vocals. This method of adding rhythmic accents reminds me of some of the alternative bands I've been into when I was in college.



Oh, and oi!!, they will be releasing their mini-album (mini-album? huh? is the cd smaller than usual? pwedeng gawing cute na keychain...ehehehehe...teka nasan na ba ako...)on November 15 (Saturday) 2014 at....uhhh..... tune in for more details.



PAWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics