Reviews and random thoughts brought about by various movies, series, music, books, travels, social behavior and what not...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Damn Me for Missing Anthrax and Death Angel

I can't f*%#ing believe it..I promised myself I would attend this year's Pulp Summer Slam since I heard that Anthrax and Death Angel would be there. I thought "finally, one of my metal heroes would be here and I won't be having a problem of where to get money for tickets... (I had that kind of problem back in highschool and in college, I had to skip meals just to save up my allowance for tickets).

Then I saw on facebook that the event is already over...and I was in the office that time, doing some overtime.

I promise (again) next time will be different...

LONG LIVE METAL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics