Reviews and random thoughts brought about by various movies, series, music, books, travels, social behavior and what not...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Korn Live in Manila

At long last, the monsters of Nu Metal are coming to the land of carabaos, traffic and people opposed to family planning.

It's KORN!!!!!!! Get out and punch someone...HELL-TO THE FUCKIN'-YEAHH!!!!

I may not know their recent new releases, but hell, it'll be the same trance-like voice of Jonathan Davis with the adventurous tones of Munky Shaffer along with the low down groove-pounding bass of Fieldy Arvizu. I'm not quite familiar with Ray Luzier, from Army of Anyone, but I bet he does spill out some gut-punching beats. I hope they play their songs from the classical Nu-Metal/ Dirge era.

And I have to start saving up for the tickets.

Ohhh, this is gonna be a doozy... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topics